An Innovative Canopy Camper
for your truck
Our Wedge style camper is a true 4 season platform
Designed for you to Go Further, Longer
Who Are We?
We are a 2-man team based in Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. We grew up with a love for the outdoors and a passion for exploring and off-roading. This is why we created Elite Outdoor Fab. EOF started as a way for us to continue exploring the PNW. We created the perfect lightweight, weatherproof wedge-top campers for ourselves, and now we want to share them with you. So you can go further, longer.
What We Do
The Elite Outdoor Fab. G2 Camper
Our Wedge style camper is a true 4 season platform. It’s lightweight and weather-proof design will keep you comfortable in any condition. With setup being less than a minute you’ll have more time to enjoy your surroundings. The camper features room for someone to stand while the bed is in use, and if more room is required the bed can lift to the ceiling, all while leaving your bedding in place. This gives the user full standing headroom from front to back. Our camper is designed, and built in Canada, providing a durable, lightweight and comfortable platform to take you on all your adventures.
We want you to be able to Go Further, Longer
- All 5052, 6061 Aluminum construction
- Lightweight camper
- EOF exclusive integrated hinge system
- One piece topper lid with stiffeners
- L-track for optional roof racks
- Foam insulated ceiling, with inset LED Lighting
- Internal HD lift struts
- Marine solution dyed saturamax fabric, stain resistant and extremely durable.
- Tent includes 3 #10 double zip flaps/mesh windows
- 3” High-Density folding mattress with cover
- Hinging bed for maximum standing headroom in camper
- Aluminum rear hatch with locking compression latches
- LED 3rd brake light
- Underbed LED lighting
- Built in wire trays with electrical accessory panel
- 12V plug, double USB port and voltmeter
- Battery quick connect from camper to vehicle
First run limited pricing starting at $12,900
G2 Camper Add-ons
- MaxxAir Dome fan – $442
- MaxxAir Low Profile Fan – $600
- Pre-wire for solar – $330
- Exterior Canopy L track- $630 (per side)
- Interior L track (will not be compatible with cargo/windoors) – $370
- Interior front center Molle Panel – $466
- Interior front side Molle Panel (available left and right side) – $262 (per side)
- Full canopy insulation – $535
- Quilted removable tent insulation – Coming soon
- Arctic Tern 400x900mm Cargo Door- $1045(per side)
- Arctic Tern 450x1100mm Window – $1540 (per side) **Note, size of this window prevents the use of privacy or bug screen**
- Arctic Tern 300x1100mm Window – $1475
- Arctic Tern 300x700mm Window – $1175
- Rear Hatch Window – $389
- Front Canopy Window – $359
- Powder Coating- $1350
- Vinyl Wrap- $1966
- 3x 52” Load bars with mounts – $1289
Interested in knowing more about the innovative G2 Camper?
Want to know more to plan your next adventure?